Research Coordination Objectives
- To initiate novel transdisciplinary research links with academia and industrial stakeholder.
- To develop novel theory and methodology in important fields of game theory and its applications.
- To seed future research projects, to channel efforts and maximize efficiency.
- To identify pressing research needs in game theory, modeling and algorithmic analysis.
- Develop practical and efficient algorithms for resource allocation problems in 5G wireless networks.
- Provide a software library for effective congestion control for traffic planners.
- Develop an algorithmic framework for evolutionary games on graphs.
- Provide polynomial-time algorithms for graph games with stochastic transitions.
- Develop a computational environment for continuous time games.
Capacity Building Objectives